Trademark Class 5 is a category of goods under the Nice Classification system. It primarily includes pharmaceuticals, medical and veterinary preparations, sanitary preparations, and other related items. Class 5 encompasses a wide range of goods used in the healthcare industry. Some common examples of goods falling under Class 5 include:
- Pharmaceutical preparations for human and veterinary use.
- Dietary supplements and nutritional preparations.
- Medical and veterinary preparations for treating or preventing diseases.
- Sanitary preparations for personal hygiene.
- Infant formula and baby food.
- Bandages, dressings, and medical plasters.
- Disinfectants and antiseptics.
- Medical instruments and apparatus for diagnosis and treatment purposes.
Trademark Class 5 is specifically designated for goods related to pharmaceuticals, medical and veterinary preparations, and sanitary preparations, distinguishing them from other categories of goods during the trademark registration process. When filing a trademark application, it is important to select the appropriate class(es) that accurately represent the goods or services associated with the trademark. This ensures proper identification and protection of the trademark within the relevant industry, specifically in relation to healthcare and medical-related products.