Trademark Class 13 is a category of goods under the Nice Classification system. It primarily includes firearms, ammunition, and explosives. Class 13 encompasses a range of products related to weaponry and explosive materials. Some common examples of goods falling under Class 13 include:
- Firearms, including handguns, rifles, and shotguns.
- Ammunition and projectiles for firearms.
- Explosives, including fireworks and pyrotechnics.
- Firearm accessories, such as gunpowder, cartridges, and holsters.
- Parts and fittings for firearms.
Trademark Class 13 is specifically designated for goods related to firearms, ammunition, and explosives, distinguishing them from other categories of goods during the trademark registration process. It is important to note that trademarks in Class 13 are subject to strict regulations and may require additional licenses or permits depending on local laws and regulations. When filing a trademark application, it is crucial to select the appropriate class(es) that accurately represent the goods or services associated with the trademark, ensuring compliance with legal requirements and proper identification and protection within the relevant industry.